Week 3 of the NFL season kicks off tomorrow night with the San Francisco 49ers (-10) hosting the New York Giants. The 49ers are the current Super Bowl favorite (+562) at the ACR Poker sportsbook.
The Thursday night game is also one of three double-digits spreads for the week, including Dallas giving 12.5 points to Arizona despite playing on the road. The final one is Kansas City and quarterback Patrick Mahomes hosting the Chicago Bears as 13-point chalk.
One other item that bettors will want to look at is the winless teams. There are nine of them (Patriots, Bengals, Texans, Chargers, Broncos, Vikings, Bears, Panthers, Cardinals) and they’ve combined to go 2-14-2 against the spread. Arizona actually accounts for both of those covers, and it will be interesting to see how those teams fare this week in a “must-win” situation.
Take a look at all the Week 3 odds below. To see the rest of the sportsbook, just click on ‘Sports’ in the poker client.
Updated NFL Week 3 Odds (all times ET)
- New York Giants (+10) at San Francisco 49ers – Thursday – 8:15pm
- Tennessee Titans (+3) at Cleveland Browns –- Sunday – 1:00pm
- Atlanta Falcons (+3) at Detroit Lions – 1:00pm
- New Orleans Saints (+2) at Green Bay Packers – 1:00pm
- Denver Broncos (+7) at Miami Dolphins –1:00pm
- Los Angeles Chargers (Even) at Minnesota Vikings – 1:00pm
- New England Patriots (-2.5) at New York Jets– 1:00pm
- Buffalo Bills (-6.5) at Washington Commanders – 1:00pm
- Houston Texans (+9.5) at Jacksonville Jaguars – 1:00pm
- Indianapolis Colts (+8) at Baltimore Ravens – 1:00pm
- Carolina Panthers (+5.5) at Seattle Seahawks – 4:05pm
- Chicago Bears (+13) at Kansas City Chiefs – 4:25pm
- Dallas Cowboys (-12.5) Arizona Cardinals – 4:25pm
- Pittsburgh Steelers (+2.5) at Las Vegas Raiders – 8:20pm
- Philadelphia Eagles (-5) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Monday – 7:15pm
- Los Angeles Rams (+2) at Cincinnati Bengals – 8:15pm